dimanche 15 novembre 2009

WHERE IS THE GOOD SAMARITAN?

WHERE IS REALLY THE GOOD SAMARITAIN?????



This is the greatest challenge 's time to know where we can find the good samaritan?

Since the history of believe until now we think always to this relevant question ;often we think that in developed country live several samaritan and of course is it!i agree with this thinking.

The difference between nord countries and south countries particularly economic difference have introduced the concept of samaritan to rich;but we must not give values to somes circumstances and situations that can tarnish the vital nature of any gift previously offered. Actualy i'm sure that every reader of this text will ask himself what does it mean by that? so i will tell you a shocking situation that i have assited:

One day going at job,there was one girl bike at job ;she falls on the midle of the floor.suddently appeared one gentleman jogging :HE PASSED HIS WAY ABOVE THE GIRL.

That was most shocking for me;may be I dont have reason to think in this way,but what I have felt was deep and only intimate pain.

Dears readers I can be on the feil way having this feeling and i want just that you give me what would you have felt in my place?this relevant question need answer and we can 't go find them or it (answer)in our high position eller in our account in bank but in our deeply soul.

This girl was thinking or expecting to got help from that man but it was'nt.

-Can imagine one moment all risks which she was exposed being on the floor?

So seeing that ,I thought to a book readed by me:

".....And though i have the talent of diplomatic organizer and administrator in councils and meetings

.......though i have all the confidence that I need to raise large funds but do not have love,I'm good for nothing"

"...And though I share my possessions and give money to the poor,but do nothelp my brother and sister to become strong,independent followersof christ,I achieve absolutely nothing"........

So why not refocus the human values and placed it above all else? and we will join Socrates who said:"MAN IS THE MEASURE OF ALL THINGS"



IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO LOOK IN THE SAME WAY AS THINK MANY;BUT MOSTLY LOOK TOGETHER A COMMON GOAL





@lexander

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire