samedi 21 novembre 2009

"MY GIRLFRIEND"

"MY GIRFRIEND"

We are knowing since my sweet chil.......;but this was a few times of meeting and it was only during breakfast and somes major celebrations.
Again later we were together in class and during break i consoled myself through it.throughout my life we have meet each other repeatedly and we have shared those moments along with coffee.juice and many other things indeed this knowledge was only partial.

I have traveled alone to Norway but then I found her here.And here it occured to me in all possible forms.

Since my first day at hald,we never left eyes and if so just to sleep and very early we are already together around the table and she is my favorite.When i traveld for my practce in Arendal,she has been my guardian angel wherever I went;Imeet her everywhere I went in the middle of great conversations,great meetings ,giving strengh to workers ,comforting the hungry.short she was joy for all people.


At the evening we met at around 21:oo around table telling our hard day ;I'm always drinking coffe in that moment;we remain there as long as possible and take off for sleep hoping to see us the morning at breakfast and it was always the case.I love her and will maintain this relationship as long as possible.We haven't yet talked about marriage because the best for us is to live this wonderful period together and not care about futur.She is my inspiration to write this text.

Who knows my girlfriend?

Everybody knows her.......
Here is my girlfriend............. hehehehehhe
@lexandre

1 commentaire: